Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Molly!!!


I just wanted everyone to know that I have the sweetest, most Christ-like, beautiful grandma ever... and today is her Birthday! I am so lucky to have her in my life. She has always been very involved in all of her grandchildren lives and played such an important role as a great example to all of us. I love the fact that even though my mom isn't with us anymore I still have my grandma around as a constant reminder of my mom. Thank you Grandma for the great example you have always been and for giving me the best mom anyone could ask for.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That was so sweet! Print that out and give it to her so she'll see it because I doubt she reads the blog. Ha ha. She would love that little tribute. Happy Birthday Grandma Molly!!!

Blake and Jenn said...

why is it that your blog is always so dang cute?! West Yellowstone was a ton of fun...cold, but fun. And yes, Zach is wearing bibs. I guess they're coming back in style:)

{owens} said...

hey kee. i texted ya a few days ago. we really wanna do another fun date night. hope you're doing well. we need to catch up.

Claudia Wilcox said...

I'm so glad you and grandma have been close. You're right, I see Kathy in mom too.