Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Night





Christmas night we went to my dads where we ate.....again, Holy Fat! Isn't that what Christmas is partly for though? Eating? I hope so because I always pretty much just bank on gaining ten lbs during the holidays. Anyways, we had a lot of fun just hangen out with everyone and spending time with my family. We are so blessed to be surrounded my so many people that love us and are there no matter what. My dad and Sam gave us a Blueray which went perfect with what I got Jacks. They are way too good to us.

7 comments:

Chelsi said...

Merry Late Christmas!!! You guys had tons partys, way fun! Isn't that totally Christmas, running from house to house for parties. Love it! Hope you guys had a great time. Have a happy new year!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love love love that the picture of us has your Dad adjusting Chad's dickie under his "Eddie" sweater in the background. You guys rock!

Patty said...

It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. I can't wait to see you Monday!

The Tuft's said...

Jake kills me!!! It sounds like you had a great Christmas!!!! Your Grandma Molly is so cute!!! We need to go to lunch call me when you get back from Vegas!!!!!

Alesha said...

I feel ya on the HOLY fat thing, hopefully when I go to the doc next they wont be like "oh dear 10 lbs" eek! You'll have to let me know what you think of the blue ray

The Keeles said...

Feb works for me for the cake thing. This month is kinda crazy with interest rates being so low!

The Humphreys said...

Keelee I miss you guys!