Monday, December 22, 2008

Seminary council reunion


It has been a way long time since we've had a council get-together! There were a couple missing(Astyn, Stephanie)and Nate made it at the very end. I love this group of people so much and am so glad we are able to keep in touch, even it's only every few years. It was fun to see every ones kids and spouses... it's so weird to see everyones mini Me's, kinda freaks me out actually.
Thanks Marissa and Jake for letting us come to your house and make a mess of it! Even though it's been 8 years since we were in high school and doing the whole Council thing, I really feel that having that responsibility is what instilled the gospel in me and gave me the strong desire to have it in my life. That year really showed me what it means to have the spirit with you and the peace it brings to your life. I'm so grateful I had that experience and was able to be a part of it.

3 comments:

Camille said...

If you weren't on Seminary council I would be lost right now! You were (and still are!) such a great example to me. Love you! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

TG and Steph said...

I'm so sad that I missed the party. We will have to have another get together soon. It looks like you all had a good time.

Marissa said...

It was so good to see you Keelee! We need to hang out more often! love ya!