Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

Ever since I can remember it has been a tradition to have Christmas Eve at my Grandma and Grandpa Eldredges' house. We always do a huge dinner and then typically tell some sort of Christmas story, then we open presents. I love my grandparents so much and am so grateful to have them as such a big part of my life. At dinner we each had these cool popper things on our plates and in them were these gold crowns that we then had to wear during dinner, it was pretty funny to see everyone wearing them. My aunts are always doing such cute and creative things. Our family seemed to have shrunk in the passed few years but this year it was so fun because it's beginning to get big again with people getting married and having babies....love it!




1 comments:

Alesha said...

I am lovin your hair in all the pics! I think that is how I want to cut mine in maybe oh...7 months! Glad you had such a fun Christmas!