Thursday, October 2, 2008

Girls Trip to Vegas

Why is it that most the pics that were taken are of us eating?
Tiff got in trouble for taking this so this is alll you;ll get of us gambling. Kat and Tiff even tried ot a couple times. So proud... I really should be a better example.
Mandalay Buffett. We ate sooo much. The desserts were the best part. I really did get one of each. Sick.
We went to the Paul Mitchell Salon where I suddenly decided to chop all my hair off. Vegas does that kinda crap to me.
leaving Vegas

What a fun flippen weekend a bunch of girls can have in Vegas that don't even DRINK! I'm sure people probably thought we were though, haha. My darling in-laws let me and five of my girl friends(Brooke, Jami, Liz, Kat and Tiff) stay in their home in Vegas. I just had bought a brand new camera to take with me the day befire we left and the second day we were there it ran out of batteries(I totally forgot the charger, duh!)so this post will be short and sweet. I had to steal all my friends pics of their blogs so it actually just might be easier to look at one of their blogs bacause they've already covered pretty much everything we did and have way more pics. The trip pretty much consisted of eating, talking, laughing, and eating some more, which is my idea of the perfect trip. I love every single one of these girls and had so much fun with them. Thank goodness for girlfriends!

9 comments:

Tiff and Rand said...

Thought I'd add a comment here since no one else has yet and you had 19 comments on your hair post. WOW! Atleast you know we all love it! Vegas was so much fun. I just love hanging out with you, you crack me up. I still can't believe how daring you are to go ask strangers for money or act like you've suddenly seen a long lost friend! You crazy girl! Thanks for the memories! Love ya.

The Tuft's said...

You and Vegas are trouble!!!!! Dude I love your hair soooo cute!!! Hey when I cute my hair Gregg was afraid I was going to look like Rosie O'donnel!!!! But he loves it now well atleast he tells me that!!!! Your hair looks great!!!!

Ammon & Ali said...

Keelee,
Cute hair! I'm coming to have you chop mine on tuesday! My long hair is driving me crazy! Kalli and Jonnette gave me your salon's number. I'll see you Tuesday!

Jamie said...

I love your hair! It is seriously so cute. And my mother-in-laws hair looks so much better! Thank you! Miss seeing you too :)

Blair said...

you are a brave girl! your hair is adorable. You always look like you are having so much fun! I wish I had some really super duper great friends like yours!

Blair

SeƱora Daiana said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. Your so brave for cutting your hair off. We need to hang soon.

Brooke said...

You can pull of any hair style you want! You're so cute! :) Looks like ya'll had a great time in Vegas!

just jason said...

all you freakin girls are too freakin cute!!! miss you all and we need to do a ladies and DUNNIGAN night like old times:) ha ha ha...

Lizz Pizza said...

Oh my word... Kat's face in the buffett picture!! HAHAHA

Miss you!