Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Impulsive

Ya know that analogy, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"? Ya well this sudden decision followed me all the way home! I have been trying SOOO hard to grow my hair out and have been so dedicated, haven't cut it in like a year and a half. Well last weekend me and a bunch of my girl friends decided to take a little girls trip to Vegas. So here's Brooke, Jami and I sitting in "New York, New York" talking about how hard it is to grow our hair out and how I wanna shoot myself everyday because longer hair is sooo much work and Jami says "we should go to the Paul Mitchell Salon right now and have them chop your hair off" and I'm like "okay" and ten minutes later I'm sitting in this guys chair. Are you kidding me? I seriously do not think things through at all. Then the man HACKS my hair off. I mean I asked for short hair but I really can not for the life of me remember me asking him to SHAVE the back up. I think he was nervous or something because he found out I was hair dresser too. He would not do well on "Shear Genius" the pressure would kill him. So besides the fact that my husband wakes up thinking there is a man in bed with him, I really like it. I totally feel more myself with short hair. I guess for the back...It'll grow.

22 comments:

{owens} said...

Oh, Kee, I knew you'd do it!! Hey we need to get together soon! Even if just for lunch!

britta said...

I have always loved your hair short. You are gorgeous!!!! You look great. Do you and Jackson want to do dinner with us sometime?

britta said...

We are headed out of town this weekend. Let's try for one of the next two weekends.

Kara said...

So cute! I love it short! Can't wait to see all the many ways you can style it! Think it looks way cute on you!

The Ballou's said...

I think it looks so good. Very sexy.

Isaac and Dallas said...

Your so weak. I love it. It looks way good.

The Bingham's said...

Keelee YOU LOOK HOT!! I LOVE IT!! I really do! I love your hair short!! I knew it was coming off someday!! What did Jackson think? Oh and how did you like his nice XBOX purchase, you can thank Josh for that one, oh and beat him up if you want!!!

DeJong Family said...

Can I just say HOT stuff! I love your hair! And short is definately the way to go for you...LOVE IT!

Alesha said...

It looks adorable! You pull short hair SO well~

Team Fraser said...

impulses! I love it so so cute!!

Brooke said...

You know I love it and think it looks awesome, even though you PROMISED you'd grow it out with me this time! Remember the rule: no complaining to me about cutting it when you decide to grow it out again (which you know you will)! Ha ha. It looks awesome though. SO pretty!

Joy said...

Oh, it looks SO cute!!!

Annilee said...

Wow Keelee, you look fierce! I love yuor hair short, not many women can pull off hair that short and you look beautiful. I really love it!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Umm hello crazy. I was hoping to see you with long hair soon. Your lucky it looks way cute..

TBird and Mikelle said...

love it.. you are brave.. I need a trim soon. my hair is driving me nuts..I need to make an appointment with ya. BTW you look good with short hair!

Jenny said...

Your haircut is adorable! You couldn't look like a man - even if you tried. You are too gorgeous!

Miranda Whitney said...

WOW!! your hair looks awesome, you are so freaking cute no matter what you do.

TG and Steph said...

I love it! You look so good with short hair.

ScHnEiToWn said...

LOVE IT!!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun in VEGAS.

The Keeles said...

I think you look like a sex kitten! HAHA I love it! It was good to see you yesterday!

kOrTnI said...

Ahhhhh!!!! Cutest hair ever!!!!! :) You look gorgeous!!!!

Jami Weight said...

There's MY Keelee!! you are permanently engrained in my minds eye as a short haired blondie, So I absolutely approve of your short do, because it is darling and becasue that is the Keelee i know and love, Bonus for you is that it is easy to do and way less maintenance and mega HOT!!!!!