Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rayce and Sayer

I love any opportunity I get to take my darling niece and nepew and spend some time with them. My brother Jesse took Brooke out for her Birthday so Jacks and I got the kids for a few hours all to ourselves. They are such cute kids, they make me laugh!!

Sayer going down the slide all by herself.
The kids dropping rocks down the drain... so entertaining!
Jacks taken the kids for a ride on the mo-ped. When I took Sayer off she would just sit and scream, she loved it!

6 comments:

Lizz Pizza said...

So Cute Keel!

Brooke said...

Thanks for watching them! Too bad we had to cut the night short due to Jesse turning into a big weiner. They always have tons of fun with you guys. It looks like they had a good time.

Marissa said...

They are so lucky to have an aunt like you!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Looks like fun. Bennett and Maysen want a turn to spend some time with fun Aunt Keelee and Uncle Jackson.

The Bingham's said...

Your Niece and Nephew are adorible! how fun of an aunt are you!!! We miss you guys too! Lets get together this weekend for sure, we have no plans! I still have your silver platter too! I am a thief!! I need you to fix Wyatts hair for me, I tried cutting it myself, OH CRAP!!!

The Tuft's said...

Hello stranger!!! I miss Willis he was my little buddy for a long time. Brooke's kids are soooo cute!! I can't wait till you have some little ones!!!