Tuesday, September 23, 2008

60th Wedding Anniversay



Saturday night we had a Party for my sweet grandparents 60th wedding anniversary! 60 Years?? Wow, that's nuts.. it's no very often you hear of 60 year anniversaries. Though they have been through a lot together they have managed to stick by each others side and have their "Happily Ever After", which is what I think the ultimate goal in life. I am so grateful for my grandma and grandpa for first and for most raising the most wonderful mother I could ever ask for. I love being around my Grandma because so often I see glimpses of my mom in her. My Grandparents have always been such a huge part of our lives and always made it a point to spend time with each of us.
For the party we met at the "Harvest" restaurant in Lehi and then afterwards we all went to my aunt Claudia's house where we ate wedding cake, Watched a darling video my aunts made of my grandparents life together and then read the 60 things we all LOVE about them. It was so fun and I feel so lucky to have been able to share such a wonderful celebration with them. Happy Anniversary Grams and Gramps, I love you!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Nice pictures ;)