Friday, July 18, 2008

The Little Things


I had kind of a rough day the other day so my darling husband brought home these beautiful flowers for me right after he went and did the grocery shopping all by himself!! It's amazing how a couple of simple little things like this can make a girl fall in love all over again. I love my husband so much it's indescribable. The past 6 months have been a little rough going through a lot of fertility procedures and Jackson is always being so positive and encouraging. He just lets me cry and will hold me till I feel like I'm okay again. I'm so amazed at how going through things like this actually has made our relationship even better and stronger. I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful, supportive husband. I love you Jacks!

8 comments:

Joy said...

That is so sweet. I didn't know you were going through this, that is soooo tough. Big hugs to you guys!

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

Hey Keelee it's Linzey Carsey now Jordison as you know. I saw your blog on the Fraser's and thought I would take a peek. My mom told be that you have been trying to get pregnant. Hang in there!!!! That was sure sweet of Jackson. I can't believe that Jake is home already! I also have a blog. www.jljordison.blogspot.com

{owens} said...

I'm so sorry about your bad day, but hey Jacks really does pull through. Thinkin' about you. Love ash and cam

Brooke said...

That was way sweet of cute little Jackson! I'm glad you have someone so supportive to go through this with. The fact that you guys have had such a hard time will just make it all the better when it finally does happen!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Keelee I'm sure your sick of everything I have to say. I just know when you get this little baby you two are going to be the best mommy and daddy ever. Hang in there. Jackson is so SWEET. Things like that always help.

Jenny said...

What a sweet and thoughtful husband. I'm so glad you have him!

I'm sorry you are dealing with infertility. I always have issues with that, too. It is definitely not fun and it's more heartbreak than you ever thought imaginable. Hang in there. Things will happen for you. I'll be thinking of you!

AnneMarie said...

AWE. What a good guy! It's so true, the little things really make such a BIG difference!!! I even find the simple love text message can make my day seem brighter!

BeckyIrwin said...

See I told you he reminds me of Edward! AHHH! You deserve it!