Thursday, June 26, 2008

WELCOME HOME!

My younger brother Jake returned home from his mission Tuesday night!! He served for two years in the Toronto, Cananda mission where he spoke Mandarin(Crazy). We are so HAPPY to have him back and so freaken proud of him for his dedication and hard work!! He was an amazing missionary and an awesome example to us all. Since his flight didn't come in till like 10:20 p.m. Tues night Brooke, Jess, me, Jacks and their kids decided to go to dinner to kill some time. It was such a long day, I would just randomly scream all day long, ha. After going to dinner we went to the airport where all his cute friends were waiting along with the whole Firth family. It was the neatest thing ever to see him coming down the stairs with a HUGE smile on his face!! We love you Jake!





Jake looked so good, so much more grown up, it kinda feaked me out actually. This was his first time meeting his niece Sayer!!





We have so many things to introduce to Jake... so we decided to have a big sleepover Friday night at Jess and Brookes where we will be playing the Wii, guitar hero, watching all the latest movies and catchen up on the last two years!!

12 comments:

Blair and Dave said...

what a doll he is! Tell him our family said hello! Ian had mentioned he thought he was coming home soon! He looks so grown up!
Welcome Home Jake.

Blair & David Riccio

Camille said...

Jake looks so great! I just re-lived that moment in my life. It was one of the best! Coming home is the most comforting feeling, especially when you come home to an amazing family like yours! Welcome home Jake!

Señora Daiana said...

Ohh how cute. We need to hook him up with someone. Thats so nice that you guys are having a sleepover how fun.

Brady and Britton said...

I just have to say that I always look at your blog and I love it! How fun to have your brother home from a mission, that's always so much fun! That picture of you and your hubby is super cute, you look great! If you want to send me your email address, I'll add you to my blog since ours is private. Email me...bjmsquared@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Remember Mrs. V's class we had together? I remember we were in the same dance group when I went to Homecoming as a sophmore...fun times!

~Britton

The Ballou's said...

You will love having him home. My little bro got home in March from Mexico City. It is so much fun to see how grown up they have become.

Jenny said...

I'm glad he's home! I haven't seen him in years. He was just a little guy when I last saw him!

Jamie said...

How cute! I have to say I always cry at the airport when I see missionaries getting home! I cant help it is so sweet!

Señora Daiana said...

Ohh and I'm not a Mexican. I'm from Argentina White Girl.

The Humphreys said...

I am so glad I am imporatnt now. Whore.

Kristen said...

Man I feel old. I remember when he was just little! Watching your younger brothers serve missions just makes you so proud huh :). I remember when Jeff came home I realized how much I missed him while he was gone. It's so fun now that he's home. Have fun with Jake!

Watts Family said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks. Welcome home Jake!

carlston said...

keelee... it was so fun to see you today and I love that I have your blog now. I'm going to link it on mine if that's okay. I've read a couple of your posts and of-course I cried. You're a neat person.

Jake is a darling... welcome him home from all of us and tell the rest of your family hello.

I looked up you know who's blog and this is the address in code:
his name andleeah.blogspot .com - get it? Let me know if you can't find it and I'll look again. Love ya