Sunday, June 8, 2008

"Male Bonding"





This weekend we hung out with our good friends Daiana and Jared who live right across the street from us. We had so much fun. Somehow I talked Daiana into coloring her hair(which she's never really done so this was a big step for her)...I was so proud!! What did Jacks and Jared do you wonder? Deeply discussed the proper way to manicure and take care of your nails. In fact Jared even whipped out his very own manicure set.... this gave a whole new meaning to MANicure. You're laughing right now but I kidd you not, they were dead freaken serious!! For real.

5 comments:

Team Fraser said...

first of all you both look so cute at Blair's wedding! Now...this is so funny i'm laughing out loud at work! Like he has his own set on him!

The Ballou's said...

My Dad loves getting manicures. Kind of funny. Your cruise looks like it was so much fun.

Brooke said...

Knowing Jackson, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Kristen said...

That's hillarious! I can actually imagine my husband having a seriously conversation like that. Guys are so funny aren't they. They pretend to be all tough, but once you get them all married and happy they turn to mush. It's the best!

SeƱora Daiana said...

This boys are crazy. But sure are cute.