Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Mark
Jackson and his Grandma

For Fathers Day my sis-in-law Dallas made my father-in-law a darling scrapbook that took her many hours to put together. My father-in-law Mark is one of the most amazing people I know. He does more service then anyone I've ever met. If there were more people like him in this world, it would be such a better place to live. We love you so much Mark! My husband drove his new mo-ped to my in-laws and everyone took their turn riding on it. Even Jacksons cute Grandma was a good enough sport to take a little ride on the back. Every time they drove past the house you could hear her laughing and screaming at the same time! My moms dad is still alive and we are so glad to have him in our lives. He is such a neat man and a great example to me. My dads dad passed away when I was five but I still have a few vague memories of him. I look forward to the day I can get to know him better!
Daddy


I know everyone probably says this but I honestly, truly, really do have the neatest dad alive! I'm going to take a minute to brag about him here real quick. My dad is the biggest stud ever. For one thing he's like 55 and could kick anyones trash at any sport(other than you Jacks, xoxo), he's like the hottest 55 year old around(In High school my friends all called him Timpsta the Pimpsta), he comes off as super intimidating but is in fact the sweetest, kindest man in the world. He would drop anything to help anyone in need and I truly have more respect and adoration for him than I could ever explain. I feel so lucky to consider my dad as one of my very best friends. When my mom was sick for those three years my dad took such good care of her, he stood by her side no matter what the situation and when she passed away he handled it so incredibly well. I still had two little brothers at home and my dad had to step up and play dad and mom and be the strength that we all needed and still hold it together for himself. I'm so happy my dad has been fortunate enough to have two loves in his life. He met and married his current wife Sammy who is sooo good to him and I am very grateful to her for that. Hope you had a great Fathers Day, I love you so much Dad!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

You're right...I always thought your dad was pretty good lookin :). He's way nice too!

Alysia & Bryce said...

Wow I haven't seen you in such a long time. How is everything? You and your hubby are such a gorgeous couple.

Señora Daiana said...

Your the best I like ya

Señora Daiana said...

Ohh and we want you guys to be red necks with us. Hooch.....

Isaac and Dallas said...

Hey thanks for taking care of Dad on Father's Day. Your the best sister one could ask for.