Monday, June 2, 2008

Alaskan Cruise


This was such a fun trip!!! Kelly, Mark, Dallas, Isaac, Jackson and I all went on this cruise together. I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone. More than anything it was seriously one of the most beautiful places I have been yet. It was not at all what I expected and honestly I'm not sure what I expected but wow! Such a cool combination of scenery... The greenest green mountains you have ever seen with snow on the very tops and then was surrounded by the ocean. We were way lucky to have amazing weather, sunny and clear skies everyday, I think that's the part I really didn't expect. We were forced to relax because although we had great weather it wasn't like you could go lay out on the ship or anything. It was so fun to spend time with some of my in-laws and especially my darling husband. He is so much fun to go on trips with and it was so much fun to get that time together. So I probably gained ten pounds from eating like a freaken cow but I for sure got a six pack underneath it all from laughing so hard. I seriously don't know the last time I laughed that hard!! There were a couple days where we were at sea and didn't have a lot to do so we got pretty creative. So I'm retarded and started from the bottom so the pics begin at the bottom and then work their way up. Hope this gives you a glimpse at how beautiful Alaska really is. Would I wanna live there? Hell no.


Our last port was Victoria Canada, we weren't able to get a pics here but it was very beautiful as well. They had lots of cute and fun little shops where we spent most our time.


Jackson putting his head in the freezing waterfall, who does that.

This was our dinner waiter for dinner each night, Juan. We all fell in in love with him. He is from the Philippines and is gone like 8 months out of the year leaving his family behind so he can provide for them. He was such a funny guy.

13 comments:

Camille said...

I'm so jealous! i've always wanted to go on that cruise. It looks so amazing. I'm glad you are back!

{owens} said...

SO jealous Kee. I'll call ya about friday k. Miss you guys.

{owens} said...

Kee, I work with Katie and the hospital. I asked you about her a couple weeks ago and you didn't recognize the name...funny. I love her, she's a great nurse. Anyway, why don't we do it next week cause I'm pretty sure friday is not gonna work out for us. Sound like a plan....It would have to be next sat though cause we'll be at a wedding on friday. Let me know.

Ryan and Alicia said...

Of course Jackson is sticking his head in the freezing cold river. What else would he be doing to entertain himself? Ha! You guys can make anything fun seriously. Not that an Alaskan cruise isn't the best present a wife could possibly give. :) Glad you enjoyed it! Take off your coats and scarves kids, next stop....Vegas baby.

Jenny said...

WOW! All those pictures are amazing! That is my dream to go to Alaska. Now you made me want to go even more!

SeƱora Daiana said...

I hate you fools. It looks like you had so much fun. I think you two need to hit the gym. You guys look like you put on 20lbs. Thats what happends when you get to eat whatever,whenever. Thanks for the milk. I might come steal your milk from now on.

Brooke said...

I'm so glad that you guys had so much fun. You didn't miss anything here, that's for sure. Jesse is excited to have his paintball buddy back. We need to get together soon. We miss you guys!

DeJong Family said...

Wow, those pics are awesome! Looks like you guys had a blast! Go figure Keelee & Jackson vacationing...you never do that :) Glad you guys had a good time.

Kristen said...

What a fun trip! I've heard Alaskan cruises are the best. I'm glad you had so much fun! I think I'd go crazy there taking picturs of every beautiful think I saw. Thank goodness for digital cameras!

TG and Steph said...

I'm so jealous! I would love to go on an Alaskan cruise. It looks like you all had so much fun and saw some amazing sights.

Isaac and Dallas said...

Do you miss me yet? So where is our next trip? I had so much fun. Can't wait to go again. love ya

Marissa said...

So much fun! Jake and I are saving up for a cruise. I would really like to go on a European cruise, but that is not likely, yet-haha!

Jamie said...

It looks like so much fun! What cruise line did you use?