Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Two More Days!!

I am so stupidly excited I don't even know what to do with my silly self! We go on our Alaskan Cruise not tomorrow...but the next day. I feel like a little kid in a car on the way to Disney land going, "Are we there yet, Are we there yet?" I've been super stressed though trying to get everything done and fit all my clients in before I leave. Yesterday I worked almost a 12 hour day, got home at 9:30 p.m. and my doll of a husband had this amazing dinner all ready me for me that he cooked all by himself. How damn cute is he? It's the little things like this that make you go, wow I love you! I love him so much and he's always doing cute little things like this to surprise me. With everything we've been through I just feel so blessed that it has turned out this great! I am so glad we got a second chance at it. He is my very best friend and I can't imagine life without him. We have quite the story don't we? I just have to laugh sometimes. Anyways, when I get back I'll post all of our cool Alaskan pics and tell all about it! I was feeling sad yesterday that we were about to leave this 90 degree weather to go to a frozen iceberg...but now I feel better that you'll all be in the rain, ha ha.

13 comments:

Team Fraser said...

How exciting! I totally know how you feel we are just going to Vegas. Anyway have so much fun and I can't wait to see the pictures. I bet the Iceburgs in person are so much cooler than the discovery channel! Homemade dinner that is so amazing.

Kara said...

I'm so jealous! You guys are going to have so much fun! I can't wait to see all the fun pictures! Don't party it up too much!! Have so much fun!!!

SeƱora Daiana said...

I hate you guys. I'm so jealous of you fools HA. I'm soooo excited for you guys. I can't wait to see all the pictures. Have so much fun. We are going to miss you guys.

Brooke said...

Lucky Duck. Take me with you.

The Ballou's said...

I hope you have so much fun. I have always wanted to go on an Alaskan Cruise. I am jealous. Take lots of pictures.

Joy said...

That sounds like a blast! Have fun. :)

J and B Martin said...

Have so much fun!! I can't wait to hear how it all goes! Oh, and Joe is bummed he won't be able to see Jackson for this MBA semester..oh well, maybe we'll have to get together again for dinner!

The Keeles said...

Im so jealous! You guys will have so much fun!

Lizz Pizza said...

I am SO excited for you!! The Alaskan cruise was by far my favorite!!! Even though I haven't seen you for a few weeks I'm sad your leaving!!! Lets for sure get together when you get home!! Have a blast!

Alesha said...

Totally jealous! Hope you have so much fun! I am wondering if I can come back in before I go home...if your back. I think I will want my bangs trimmed a little and maybe even a little thicker. And one other thing. You know me...Mrs picky! Call me when you get back!

Jenny said...

I am really jealous. Honestly, if I could go anywhere in the world I would pick Alaska. You better take lots of pics to show us all!

Team Beardshall said...

I am jealous, have a good time! Take lots of pictures!

{owens} said...

You'll have so much fun!