Saturday, May 17, 2008

Puppet Show





It's official, Rayce and I should be professional puppet makers. I was able to tend my darling niece and Nephew, Sayer and Rayce Saturday night. We had so much fun! Rayce and I made puppets so we could put a little show on... but then we realized there was no one to watch so Rayce decided that we should make tons of puppets to watch us do a puppet show, ha ha. While we were making them Rayce kept saying "let me show you how to do that" and "that's really good Keelee", he's such a sweet little boy! I love them so much and feel so lucky to have them in our lives, they are so much fun.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks so much Keelee! They had so much fun. Rayce talked all about it all the way home, and then when he woke up this morning, the first thing he said was, "Where's my puppets? Can I play with them?" So he had tons of fun, and so did Jesse and I. It was good to get out, we really don't go on dates enough, so thank you so much!!! They are lucky to have such a good aunt that always does such fun stuff with them.

SeƱora Daiana said...

Your so good. Umm I suck at tending kids. Your going to be the best mom ever. I need to get pointers from you.

Camille said...

Rayce is such a sweetheart! When we were at the park he showed me his muscles and told me he does pull-ups every night on his bunk bed! He also gave Olivia big loves when she got knocked down by a fat kid on the swings! CUTE! You are a great Aunt and will be an amazing mommy!

Kat said...

You are the cutest aunt ever. How are you so creative? Puppets?!? Wow, seriously, that's darling.

Alesha said...

What a cute little auntie you are! I am excited to see you tomorrow!