Monday, May 12, 2008

The sister I never had


Today I hung out with my bbf Jami. We have been friends since we were 12 and I haven't been able to get rid of her since, haha. Jami truly is the sister I never had, I don't even really look at her like a girlfriend, she's as close to family as they come. She is such a good mom and I look up to her soo much. I don't know how she seems to juggle it all, wake up at 5 to work out, be a mom, work, be a wife, still have time to get all cute everyday, be sane and still have the time to hang out with me all the time! When I married my husband I had to make sure he was WELL aware that Jami and I are a package deal... you marry me you're pretty much taken her on too. Thanks Jame for being such a great friend, giving me great advice, always listening to me, giving more useless information than I can ever handle, for being honest and telling me I look terrible when I really do, for always feeding me your great food, being my very own Dr. Phil, and for being the sister I never had!! I love you

7 comments:

Jami Weight said...

I love you so much. You just made my day!!!!! You are pretty lucky, you know. No other girl could handle you the way I do :) But, honestly, I love you so much and I am so glad that we have each other. It has been so fun, hasn't it? Heaven knows we have had some good times. I love us! We really are lucky to be so close like we are for as long as we have. Where, who and what would I be without you? I can't even imagine life without Keelee around to share it. (now I am starting to sound Lesbian). I love you too. You are the best :)

Alesha said...

You two cuties! You really do look like sisters too...maybe that comes over time. People say Gina and I do too, and we have been BF since we were 7. Jamie is looking rather excellent these days!

SeƱora Daiana said...

You two do look a like. Cute girls!

Scott & Lynn Maxfield said...

Keelee, thanks for all your help with my hair stuff!!! I think you and Jamie are so cute together and good for each other. Remember that God puts people in our lives for a reason, it is up to us to keep them. love you both...lynn

J and B Martin said...

Ha ha! You are so cute! Having the long hair clip ins are the way to go, you only have to deal with it for the day! Oh, and you and Jami look like sisters! And I love my hair by the way! Oh and Joe is hoping that he sees Jackson up at school for this whole MBA thing..

The Winwards said...

Hi Keelee,
Things are going great. I email Liesel every now and then and I love Jenny and Kristens blogs, but that is about all that I keep in contact with. What about you? Do you ever here from Shanna? Last I saw here she just had her little girl. You are such a babe and I am glad you love your job, it fits you perfect. I remember all those times you did my hair growing up, it was so fun.

Jamie said...

You two are so cute! I miss seeing you both!