Monday, May 12, 2008

Race for the Cure

After our girls night we woke up early and walked over to the Gateway where we did the "Race for the Cure". This is such an amazing cause and I am so gald I was able to do it. My aunt Lynda is a survivor of breast cancer and is now doing awesome!! it was so touching to see all these thousands and thousands of people all together in honor of certain individuals in their lives who have battled cancer. I hope this is something we make a tradition, I love it. Brooke, Claudia and I talked the entire walk, it was so fun to be out in the sun and be a part of this amazing event!
This is my darling aunt Lynda with her husband John. She is a survivor of breast cancer and is now in remission. I am so grateful that we still have her here, thank goodness! We love you Lynda!!
Me, Brooke, Claudia, Lynda, Bevan and her mom.
Here we are getting ready to do the 5k

3 comments:

Joy said...

I am super, super jealous of your girls' overnighter. It looks like TONS of fun!!

SeƱora Daiana said...

That is so fun that all of you got to run together. I hate running I don't know how you do it. Good for you girl.

Jami Weight said...

Taht is so cool ! i want to do that one next year. Lynda is so cute. What a girl. I can't believe how great she looks after all she has been through...AwESoME !!!