Monday, March 24, 2008

The Old Stuff is The Good Stuff

Okay... so I am well aware that my music choice may be a little behind the times and some of you have made it clear that I would make an excellent senior citizen....ha. Well i've come to terms and am just fine with it. For those of you that don't have a matured ear pallet, well you will never be able to appreciate the love for good music. The reason I'm bringing this up because I've actually had a couple people text me... not comment me but text me (so that it would immediately happen) to please change some of my music...haha. I think that's pretty freaken funny. I think it's partly my husbands fault, he is waaay worse than me. Sara Brightman, Kenny G, Peter Cetera, Bruce Hornsby, Kenny Loggins(my personal fav), Al Green... it's all there. Don't deny it, you like them too. So what i'm going to do is continue with these classic tunes in hopes that you too will develope the deserved love that should be credited to these fine bands. Thanks

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Ha ha. You really are SUCH a grandma!!! When our husband's die when we are old, and we become roommates, this could be one of our biggest problems living together. Not so in sync in the music department. Kenny Loggins drives me freaking nuts. I'm not going to lie, there's a huge part of me that wants him to take his pooh corner song and dissapear.

Alesha said...

You are funny. If it makes you feel better I dont like anyones music on anyones blog. Hence the reason I dont have any on mine! Ü I think you picked some classics, and I like FM 100!

The Ballou's said...

I am there with you Keelee. Some of my music is probably old and lame to most ears too. Oh well.

Ashley Bennion said...

Hey Keelee - I love your blog! I saw your post on Krista's blog! Ours is http://bennybfamily.blogspot.com/ Hope all is going well - Love - Ashley

Laura said...

Hi Keelee! How is Bunko going? I am so bummed that I couldn't do it... I lost the # to where you cut hair, I still would love to get it done (remember around X mas time I was going to come in). FYI I LOVE Peter Cetera! Laura