Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter


I love love love Easter!! It is by far my favorite holiday and here are the many reasons why.... the candy is ridiculous (peeps, malted eggs, cadberry eggs, jelly beans, mmmm), it means it's going to start warming up outside, flowers start to grow, everyone wants me to cut their hair off, Lake Powell is comen up, and the most important reason I love Easter is beacause it's a reminder to me of how blessed we are and how much has been done for us so even though we make mistakes we can fix them and try and better ourselves. I am sooo grateful for that because I mistakes allll the time and I 'so' want to be reunited with my mom again one day. That is serious motivation for me to live my life in the way I should. I miss her so much!! She had so many fun Easter traditions and I hope one day that I can I do those traditions with my kids.

5 comments:

The Ballou's said...

I love Easter as well. It has alwyas been one of my favorites. I love it for all of the reasons you mentioned plus getting an Easter dress. Can't beat that.
Isn't it amazing that we can be with the ones we love again? I am excited for the reunion with my daughter as I'm sure you are with your mom. Your mother was a beautiful woman.
Cute picture of you and Jackson.

Alesha said...

A-You look adorable in that hat! And B- You are really cute! I love Easter too, what a good reminder of all our savior has done for us, if we just take advantage!

Lizz Pizza said...

You are so cute!! Have I told you that I am SO glad we are friends?!! I seriously love you!!

Brooke said...

Aw, that was sweet Kee. I miss her too. So much.

Kathy said...

Hey Keelee, I have to agree Easter is the best! I miss my mom and dad on Holidays too. Aren't we glad we have the gospel in our lives? Love ya