Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EaStEr

I have the cutest mother-in-law, every year she comes up with the funnest games to play on Easter. This year we played this game where she filled eggs up with money(we're talken 20's, 50's and 100's) so it was pretty intense... we of course did not win, but it was so fun! There are only a couple of kids so far in the family so it's all of us adults playing the games...what will we do when there's a bunch of kids and we can no longer play?
This is my adorable nephew and neice Bennett and Maysen. They love the dog... Maysen buries her face into him whenever he comes near her, so cute!
This would be MY husband doing the dishes...what the??
My dad HATES getting his picture taken!! I just had to show off how handsome he is. This was Easter brunch at his house.

9 comments:

Ames Family said...

Hi Keelee...it's Sarah Ames. I found your blog from Stef's. I actually called her to get your cell # for a cut and color, but her message wasn't very clear. My hair girl is only working saturdays, and I was wondering what your schedule is? I would love for you to do my hair. Will you let me know if you have any cancelations coming up soon? Email me your cell # at sarahames@msn.com and then I will call you.

Team Beardshall said...

Keelee!!!! You are the best!!! It was so great to hear from you. I love checking out the blogs for sure. Looks like you have tons of fun!!! Just like us...Keep in touch for sure. I try to keep things as updated as I can but lately I have been a slacker! You are the BEST!

Señora Daiana said...

Jackson I can't believe you did dishes good for you. Keelee we need to go to lunch. Ohh ya I have a gift for you guys.

Señora Daiana said...

ohh ya we are blessing Leila on sunday so you guys better be there.

Ryan and Alicia said...

Okay, your easter egg hunt totally put ours to shame! And to think we were pumped about a mere $20. I just invited us to your in-laws next year for Easter. And how cute is that pic of you with your neice and dog!

DeJong Family said...

What??? Money. Man I am at the wrong Easter party. I wish my Easter bunny gave me money...:)
Lets do lunch next week with Brooke. Call me or I will call you!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Keelee!!! My long lost friend! You are so gorgeous and I miss you girl! It looks like things are going so great for you!

{owens} said...

Wow, kee! pretty impressive page. You guys are awesome. Love ya. Hey how do you know Sarah Ames?? I went to high school with her. Crazy@

TBird and Mikelle said...

You are such a BABE! I can't believe I have two kids either! WHat do you do? You look like you are living it up! That is great! Whenever I read your Blogs it bring a tear to my eye! You are so cute