Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Gun Club







My brother-in-law(Jared) and I have had a few conversations lately about guns and why I don't think people should have loaded guns in their home. Yes it's true that I probably have this belief because of a lack of knowledge I might have about them...but still, I'm a lover not a fighter. Well, Jared somehow convinced me along with my mother-in-law, father-in-law and husband to join him at the gun club today so that I might gain some sort of love for guns and shooting them. Well, that didn't happen but I do have to admit that it might have been kind of fun...and if for some reason my hair dressing career faulters, I'll become a sniper, I'm a fantastic target! HA. My husband shot a .50 calibur and it about took his arm off. Needless to say , he will never have a gun in our house. If someone breaks in our house Willis will have to take them down, ya we're screwed.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Maybe you should reconsider. You look pretty hot shootin' that thing.

TBird and Mikelle said...

Hey Keelee...This is your long lost buddy Mikelle! Think about you all the time glad yo uare doing so well! We need to keep in touch! You are so cute ..Mikelle

Alesha said...

Haha good luck with your dog saving you! That cracks me up!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Looking good jackson. Nice Keelee now jared wants me to go shot a gun thank you....

Watts Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Watts Family said...

Keelee!!! This is Krista. I am so glad that I found you. You guys look like you are doing wonderful. Miss you.