Monday, March 17, 2008

Want a Cute page??

Okay so how cute is my page???!! How I wish I could take the credit...but I can't. My serioulsy talented sister-in-law Brooke actually just started a little business doing it. She actually is an Interior Designer so it makes sense she's so good at it(I'm just trying to make myself feel better becasuse I could never figure out or have the patience to do it)!! If you are interested you should hit her up, she's awesome! Go to her blog brookeandjessefirth.blogspot.com

5 comments:

SeƱora Daiana said...

Soooooo cute. I love your blog alot cuter then mine. Ohh ya where is your look a like? J/K

The Ballou's said...

Keelee,
So random that I came across your blog, but I am so glad I did. I am so happy that you are doing well and that things seem to be great. I don't miss the days of hair school, but I do miss seeing you, Jamie, & Jamie. You are still absolutley georgous.
Ashley (Johnson) Ballou

The Ballou's said...

I am doing hair just 2 days a week at Xscape Day Spa in Holladay. I was doing more until Sloan got here, but the 2 days are perfect now. Where are you working? It was so good to hear from you. Do you ever see the Jamie's? How are they?

The Ballou's said...

Are you inside the sports mall? Does someone from your old ward own it? I think Roz Peterson gets her hair done there right? Maybe. You will have to tell Jami hello for me. 3 boys huh? That is awesome. I don't know what I would do with a boy.

Lizz Pizza said...

right back atcha sweets!!