Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Blog Address

Wow, I really do have awesome friends! Seriously thank you all so much for your sweet comments, I feel so blessed to have such an amazing support system.
Okay so here's my new address, itsmekeelee.blogspot.com....hope to see you all there soon. I've been putting this off for a while now because every time I would sit down to transfer all my friends from this page to my new one I seriously wanted to cry because do you even know how LONG that would take??!! So, here's what made me day; Brooke texts me and says she added somethen cute to my blog...I get on and badda bing, she has transferred them for me!! Whatever! I told her I would've still stayed friends with her even if she hadn't done that but whatever, jk. I love you Brooke thanks soooo much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cool and you totally deserve it because you are amazing. we love you!!!