Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vegas...again

This awesome Little pub we found.
Who needs Vegas buffets when you can bring em' right to your house. Here we have pizza, sushi and wings.... it sounded good at the time.
Jacks can NEVER miss the gym, not even on vacation. I wish I had that mans motivation!
Me trying to finish my book from our last book club meeting.(See Brooke?)
Me and Jacks

We are so lucky that Jacks parents have a home in Vegas that they so generously let us use whenever we want. Jacks and I planned this last minute trip just days before we actually went and it was so the much needed "getaway" we intended.
October has been a rough month to say the least and it was nice to have a few days with no distractions with just the two of us doing absolutely nothing, and I seriously mean nothing. We didn't even go to the strip once, we(you'll be sooo proud) didn't gamble one time, we just slept in, read, ate and ate, went to movies and hung out. My kind of vacation. Thanks Mark and Kelly!

12 comments:

Ashley Bennion said...

Your trip sounds like a blast - Ummm - sleeeeep :) What is that? he he he j/k - I am glad you had a fun time!!!

Isaac and Dallas said...

I am so glad you both had fun. It is always nice to get away. Thanks for letting us watch your dog. The kids woke up this morning and were all sad that willis had to go home.

Alesha said...

Ya that is so great that you can go there! I wish I had Jackson motivation too. How would it be?

Jenny said...

Wow, that sounds like MY kind of vacation!

DeJong Family said...

You..vegas?? Never! hahaha I swear you always go to vegas..how fun would that be just to pick up and go with just your hubby and bonus a place to always stay at..nice! Glad you guys enjoyed your getaway

The Bingham's said...

That is so awesome that you guys went! It looks like you had lots of fun!! I want Jackson to be my personal trainer, man he is motivated!! Love you guys!!

Camille said...

I love you guys! I wish we could just get away like that! You needed it! (don't we all!) You look so beautiful! I am in love with your haircut. I also need to make an appointment with you for when I am in town for thanksgiving! I'll be calling you soon!

britta said...

I am so sorry Oct. was a rough month. Best Wishes to a good November. I saw Jake tonight, he came to watch Mats open is Mission call. Mats is going to Ghana, Africa. CRAZY!!!

Tiff and Rand said...

Looks like fun, I just can't see you two not even gambling ONCE! Haha. I think those are the best vacations sometimes,when you just do absolutely nothing but spend time together. Your Halloween picture below is adorable too by the way!

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I love those relaxing vacations too. i am so sorry to hear October was a rough month for you.

The Keeles said...

That is so nice that you have a place to pick up and go and its still pretty close! And nice to spend time together away from the day to day routine!

Nicole Christoffersen said...

Keelee! Good for you guys! You need to get away together and regroup every now and then. And, Vegas, what better place! I bet the weather was awesome! I was thinking about you yesterday! I hope all is going well! :-)