Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Book Meeting #3



This month we read "Angry Housewives eating bon bons"....well I'm not quite finished yet but I totally intend to!!! The start was pretty slow but once ya get into it it's actually pretty funny. Our book club meeting took place at "Johnny Carinos" once again, it was MUCH better this time. In fact it was so bad last time that we were given over 90 bucks in gift certificates which is the only reason we went back. I must say though, they totally redeemed themselves!

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

Hey cute girl
I love that you guys have a book club....so something that I would do. LOVE IT!!! By the way....your hair looks so cute on you...I have probably already told you that but it never hurts to hear how cute you are, right? hope you are doing good.
Hugs!

The Philpot Family said...

Hey Keelee,
This is Lindsay Perschon Philpot, LOL. I remember you from high school. You should give me a call sometime because for me to get pregnant my doctor did this weird thing to my ovaries. We tried to get pregnant for 10 months and it about killed me thinking I would never have a child of my own. So I can heartfully relate to girls who are having a hard time. Call me anytime or email me! But definitely try that diet because I am doing that too!

Lindsay
lphilpot@backmantitle.com
435-843-7433
435-840-5317

Marissa said...

So fun! I have to say, the last few times I have eaten at Johnny's it was horrible!! Glad to hear they redeemed themselves! :)

kOrTnI said...

Very fun!!!

Miss you cute girl!

PS why are you always at jodan landing?!