Sunday, August 10, 2008

DEMOLITION DERBY

Jacksons' brother Zach was able to get us tickets to the Demolition Derby in Weber for Saturday night. Can I just express to you my love for Demolition Derbys real fast? Love them! As a matter of fact most years Zach has actually souped a car of his very own and been a part of the Coal ville Demolition Derby in which I took part in a few years back and drove in the powder puff derby. I thought it would be kinda like bumper cars...yeah not so much! There were three couples that went to the Weber Derby, Jacks and I, Ashley and Cameron and Zach and his date Chelsea who I work with. My favorite, favorite part of Demolition Derbys is the fact that it is the most white trash, red neck event I have ever experienced, I find it totally entertaining!

Jacks, me, Ash, Cam
Zach and Chelsea

K so there is a slight chance that posting the following pictures may increase my chances of going to hell and I truly apologize if there are any true rednecks out there reading my blog and I happen offend someone. I in no way am intending to offend anyone. In my opinion if you go out in public like this, you are pretty much begging for people to take pictures of you and post em' on your blog. Thanks.


12 comments:

Kara said...

How fun! I remember at the Coalville derby a few years ago when Jackson was driving and the car caught on fire! Yikes!! Demo's are always so fun! Glad you got some pictures of awesome people!

TBird and Mikelle said...

That chicks hair is awesome and I love the mullett! Also I love demo Derbys too I guess I have a little redneck in me! It must be because we are from TVILLE! Hilarious!

Brooke said...

I love demolition derbies too. They are the funnest ever! Sad, for those people who think they are cute and SO aren't. I feel bad for them, for a minute, and then I'm like, "Whatever, stupid. You need to do something with that hair!"

The Bingham's said...

Hahahaha I love the pictures!! True rednecks!! It looks like you guys had a grand time! And Zach and Chelsea went on another date!! That is a good sign!! Love Ya!!

Alesha said...

How fun! I totally agree, if people choose to go out like that, they are asking to be mocked!

SeƱora Daiana said...

UMMMM can you say WHITE TRASH? Ya, I can't believe you went up to that guy and asked if you could take his picture. What did he say to you? Umm ya sure but why do you want my picture? Umm I'm just going to post it on my blog under the name WHITE TRASH. Is that okay? HA HA your so funny.

Jenny said...

My husband would be so jealous! He loves going to those things!

Camille said...

That Blond hair doo is so Utah, I love it! Why would you want your head to look any bigger? I'll never understand the "Draper Claw"!

Speaking of hair... I'm coming home on friday and I will be there for a week, do you think you could fit me in? I know you said you'd be in Powell, so I totally understand if you can't! I would consider it a 4 alarm though!

Love You!

J and B Martin said...

Umm Keelee.. I do my hair like that all the time (like the girl in the last pic). I'm so offended! Just kidding! You would never let me leave your salon looking like that..ha ha! I love demo derbies too.. people watching is one of the best parts about them!

J and B Martin said...

Oh..the picture things is so easy! When you go to the part where you create a new post go to the part where you can had pictures. On the bottom of that box it gives you the options of picture layout (center, left, right or normal) and picture size (small, medium and large). Just select small sized picture, add the pictures, then you can drag them so they are next to each other. You can also do it with medium sized pictures but you just won't be able to put as many next to each other. Does that make any sense?! Hopefully! Let me know how it works!

Team Beardshall said...

Nothing like a white trash event to really have a good time. I love going to those things, looks like you had a really good time!

Lindsay said...

Keelee- I agree with you about the part that you love the most. I love it too, maybe it's living here in the country but I love demolition derbies and so does Bryton, my 4 year old. I guess she was raised country.