Tuesday, July 8, 2008

'Viva Las Vegas'








Over the fourth of July Me, Jacks, Dave, Melissa, Zach, Ryan and Alicia went to one of our favorite spots, Las Vegas baby. Having a big group like that makes it that much more fun!! It was so ridiculously HOT that is made it really hard to be outside... so shockingly enough we found ourselves inside restaurants eating most the time. What? It was hot okay?! We saw a couple of shows and they were so awesome. If you are ever in Vegas and have the opportunity to see the Circus Sole show "KA", you should jump on it. It is sooo entertaining and the stage was the coolest thing ever. We also saw "Mama Mia". A few of us had already seen this but Jacks and a couple of the others hadn't. It's darling and I LOVE the music. I can't wait to see the movie that is coming to theaters pretty soon! The one and only time we talked Ryan and Alicia into playing a little holdem with us they kicked our trash and took our money, how does that happen?? Pure luck I tell ya. Thanks everyone for the fun vacation!

8 comments:

Team Fraser said...

We Love Vegas too! Last time we were there it rained almost the whole time but I still got in a little layout time! I've heard KA is amazing...maybe next time we're there I can see it!

Kristen said...

Sounds like fun! Too bad it was so dang hot :). I've always loved the shows in Vegas. That's the reason I like going!

Brooke said...

Looks like you had fun! I totally was commenting to Jesse how hot you guys must be down there, while you were gone. We need to go sometime. That looks awesome!

Alesha said...

So fun! You guys do a lot of fun stuff! Way to live it up while you can!

Jen Moyer said...

We love playing holdem! Ill let you know when we play at our house again, its way fun!

{owens} said...

Hey dude, Jake Harman and Heather Back (now Harmon) live 3 houses up from us and we were talking to them last night and we all wanna hang out. SO, lets do it!

The Winwards said...

I can't believe you went to Vegas and didn't let me know. I lived in Vegas all last year and now I live about 1hr away. Let me know if you come again. Where I live now it is about 10 degrees hotter than Vegas. It is in the 120's today. I am melting.

{owens} said...

I just work til 730 pm. wanna try and get together with them??