Monday, July 28, 2008

"ScOnE sUnDaYs"





Occasionally we get together with neighbors on Sunday nights and cook up some serious scones! Daiana and Jared are the ones that started this little ritual and I'm so glad they did because it's a super good excuse to get together, eat yourself silly and hang with your friends! For those of you that don't know Jackson and Jared it seems as though when they get together they become complete women.... as you can see in one of these pictures they are whippen out their Martha Stuart skills and riggen up that plastic bag as a funnel to pour the oil through, awe it's kinda cute, they were so proud of themselves. I had a previous blog about a month ago of Jacks and Jared talking about manicures and they actually brought out their kits and everything. We are just so happy our husbands have such a sensitive, domestic side to them! Thanks Daiana and Jared, we always have fun with you guys.

6 comments:

Breinholt Gang said...

I love scones. That sounds like a ton of fun. YUMMY. Sunday evenings I eat treats like crazy. What is it with Sunday's?????

Kristen said...

I love it when you get married and the matcho guy you married gets comfortable enough to start showing his sensitive side. It's the best...and very endearing :D. I love having an excuse to get together with friends. Scones are so yummy!!!

JLH DMB said...

Hey Girl! We have such a small world! I know Jared Springer, I'm friends with his brother Casey and his wife LaTisha! I felt like I've known you forever when we were talking at lunch! Lets do it again soon!

britta said...

Yummy!!! I think I may have to adopt that tradition. I hope you are doing well!!!

SeƱora Daiana said...

Umm I look so ugly. Whats up with them two? They become girls when they get together.

Marissa said...

Yum! Gotta love relaxing, Sunday evenings! Sometimes it is the only time Jake and I can just hang out and enjoy being with each other!