Sunday, November 30, 2008

bLaCk FrIdAy


My cute mother and sis-in-law and I have made it somewhat of a tradition to go shopping on Black Friday... what is wrong with us??! We sleep over at Kellys and then wake up at 4:30 in the freaking morning. Are you kidding me. I only see that time of morning once a year, on Black Friday. Although I'm still half asleep until around 8 a.m, but we have so much fun! I'm almost completely done Christmas shopping and I am ecstatic about that! Then we go back to Kellys and make her famous licorice caramels for hours for all our neighbors and my clients. This year poor Dallas got called into work so it was just Kelly and I making them but it was SOOO nice of Kelly to help us out. I am so lucky to have such fun in-laws that I LOVE to be with.

4 comments:

Kara said...

You guys are crazy but I love it! And I can't say too much because Kurt is crazy too!! I love that you guys go every year, the fact that Dallas's car is usually chuck full with both your little bodies stuck in there, and that I usually get to hide something in my basement! good old Black Friday!!!

Isaac and Dallas said...

You love every second of the early morning shopping. Thanks for hanging with us. Had so much fun.

SeƱora Daiana said...

You are crazy....

Brooke said...

That sounds so fun. You're way lucky to have such amazing in laws. I like want to call and hang out with them, they seem to have so much fun all the time no matter what they are doing!