Monday, March 10, 2008

Our little trip to Vegas


Jackson and I decided to take a short trip to Vegas this last weekend. It was so fun to just get away and not have to worry about work, the every day stresses and just be able to just hang out with eachother all day for a few days. Jacksons parents own a darling townhome in Vegas which makes it so convenient for us to sneak away every so often. While we were there we went found the neatest hikes in the west end of Vegas....although Jackson had to drag my but out of bed everyday to go! He's kind of a die hard when it comes to working out, but it's a dang good thing for my sake! We went to dinner every night (we totally revolve our trips around what we're going to eat, haha) and we actually entered into a couple of poker tournaments, ha! I know I know it's a bad habit... but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas right?

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Fun! I totally want to go to Vegas with you guys. Sounds like you had an awesome time. Sooo glad we are hanging out with you guys this weekend, because I freaking miss you!

Alesha said...

How cute are you? I am loving your hair! I would like to go to Vegas right now...yes please!

britta said...

I was so excited to see you on my blog. I hope you are doing well. You look great! We will have to get together sometime.

Ryan and Alicia said...

Hey kids! We're so excited we found your blog. Now we can keep up on your entertaining lives on a more regualar basis, not just after every 6 week haircut appointment.

SeƱora Daiana said...

You should post jacksons look a like I want to see it.

Marissa said...

Hey! Sounds like you had a blast! We are heading down the last weekend in March and I can't wait! We call it the "Crab n Climb" because we go rock climb in St. George and then head to Vegas for a day to see the sights and stop in at the "All you can eat Crab legs" buffet. Gotta love it...